Groove Cruise Cabo Ship: The Norwegian Sun
With the announcement of the Groove Cruise Cabo event, it was also revealed that the GCFAM will sailing aboard the Norwegian Sun.
If you’ve been aboard the Norwegian Pearl for Groove Cruise Miami, then you know just how well Norwegian ships can transform into a floating music festival utopia.
The Norwegian Sun can house well over 2000 members of the GCFAM and treats us to a multi-stage musical experience inclusive of accommodation, several dining options, and other amenities.
Recently upgraded, the Norwegian Sun is as ready to rage as we are.
- Want to get a pump before heading to the pool deck? Check out the onboard gym.
- Want to test your luck at the tables (or slots)? Head over to the casino.
- Looking to treat yourself? Take a look at the spa services.
Having received multiple cruise ship awards, the Norwegian Sun has established itself as a premier vessel in the cruise world. Now, we’re here to takeover.
Check out this list I’ve put together highlighting the Norwegian Sun’s features:
- Guest capacity of well over 2000 people
- Recently upgraded
- 16 onboard dining options (both complimentary and specialty options)
- 5 hot tubs and a pool
- Basketball/volleyball court
- Running track
- Fitness center (gym)
- Multiple cabin options from well-appointed interiors to luxury suites with balconies
Read more about the Norwegian Sun on NCL’s website: https://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/sun
You can also browse through NCL’s site for details on what’s allowed onboard. The official Groove Cruise site, as well as the ship’s cruise line site, are the best resources for learning what’s allowed or not allowed onboard.
Visit my Groove Cruise Cabo event page for full festival details.