Groove Cruise tends to tease information throughout the year to keep the hype train going. For this year’s Groove Cruise Miami 2018 sailing, it’s been known that we are getting not one, but two stops and two private parties. The details about the second stop in Nassau have been sparse…until now. Titled the “Fort Charlotte Invasion”, we now know that the private party exclusively for the GCFAM in Nassau will be hosted at a 19th century fortress.
Ever wanted to rave in a fort? Here’s your chance.
That is, if you secured your cabin. Groove Cruise Miami 2018 is officially sold out. The news about this epic fortress rave came out after the announcement that the ship has sold out, so this just feels like icing on the cake for anyone who’s already booked their cabin.
Fort Charlotte Invasion details
Here’s what you need to know about this unique experience:
- This party takes place on January 28 during GCMIA’s January 26-29, 2018, sailing
- The fortress has a moat, hidden tunnels, secret underground dungeons, and 42 massive cannons
- There will be 3 musical environments
- This event is free for everyone sailing aboard GCMIA
Fortress rave headliners
The set times for the festival will be released just before sailing, but we know that Jamie Jones and Thomas Jack will be headlining the Fort Charlotte Invasion.
There’s a drink package available
If you’re interested, there is a drink package available specifically for this fortress takeover.
- All you can drink well liquors (rum, vodka, tequila, cognac)
- Mixers: cranberry, orange, pineapple, sodas
- One (1) meal ticket/person: hamburger/cheeseburger, chicken sandwich, vegan option, assorted chips
- Cost: $75/person
*Thanks, GC, for looking out for those with special dietary requests/needs.
You can add this package to your reservation by logging into your Whet Travel account.
GCMIA is sold out, but CABO18 goes on sale 11/16
With Groove Cruise Miami 2018 sold out, all eyes are on Groove Cruise Cabo 2018. Sailing in October from San Diego to Cabo San Lucas, CABO18 goes on sale November 16. Whether you’re booking CABO18 and/or looking forward to Groove Cruise Miami’s 2019 event, be sure to book early and use the discount code, GrooveCruiseChris (How do I use this code?), for an easy $50 off per person (instantly save up to $200/cabin).