The weeks leading up to a Groove Cruise sailing are always exciting. With the Groove Cruise LA 2017 date coming up fast, this post is here to remind anyone who hasn’t booked yet to scoop up one (or more) of the remaining cabins.
Unlike regular, land-based festivals, ticket (cabin) sales for Groove Cruise have a cut-off date. I don’t know exactly when that is yet, but you’ll miss your opportunity to get on this ship if it sells out or the cutoff date arrives.
With that being said, here’s a quick rundown of the event for those who have waited to book their cabin or those who just found out about this incredible festival-at-sea.
Groove Cruise LA 2017 Date and Details
- October 6-9, 2017
- LA to Ensenada, Mexico (featuring a private clifftop party)
- Sailing aboard the Carnival Inspiration
- Complete Details
Private Clifftop Party
Once you arrive in Mexico, Groove Cruise will be hosting a GCFAM exclusive private clifftop party as Casa de los Siete Patios, an incredible venue overlooking the Mexican coastline. Just look at this place.
As we near the Groove Cruise LA 2017 date, your cabin selection will continue to get smaller as people book the rooms. Also, there’s a solid chance prices will go up again. Here’s what you can do to secure your spot on the ship and do it for the lowest cost possible:
- Check out the available GCLA 2017 discounts (these can be stacked with my discount code)
- Visit my book now page and click through to the reservation system
- Make your reservation and use my discount code GrooveCruiseChris (How do I use this code?) to save $50/person instantly and easily
- View the official themes and get your outfits ready
Also, if you want to add some convenience and exclusivity to your trip, check out the Whet Express Pass. You can add this on during your reservation.
That’s it. While the typical festival season is wrapping up, Groove Cruise season is just beginning with a huge LA to Mexico adventure followed up by Groove Cruise Miami 2018 taking over the Bahamas in January.